Friday, May 8, 2009

WORLD'S DUMBEST

I don't know about you, but I definitely need a few laughs. A little while ago, I was watching TruTv and, ... guess what? ... the "World's Dumbest Criminals" comes on. Absolutely hysterical!
-
Anyway, I found some great "World's Dumbest" videos on YouTube.
-
So, I've got a treat for ya'll today. Ten of my favorite "World's Dumbest Criminals" for your viewing pleasure.
-
ENJOY!!!!
-


World's Dumbest - Robber's Worst Friend



World's Dumbest Criminals- Batman Gone Bad


Worlds Dumbest Criminals-Doofus and Valiant







World's Dumbest - Drunken Not Driving



World's Dumbest - Drunk Guy Tries to Wite-Out His Problem



World's Dumbest - Actor Rip Torn Drunk at the Police Station



World's Dumbest - Drunk Eyes


The mask the robber used was made entirely of duct tape


What Drunk Sounds Like



Ashland, KY - Staple Gun Stickup

-

No comments: